The RetailX Europe Growth 3000 report looks closely at how the 3,000 brands and retailers that follow the RetailX Europe Top1000 are approaching growth.
Driven by market-leading research, we rank the sellers’ based on their performance across the four main drivers of growth – more traffic, the shift to mobile shopping, easy and convenient delivery, and making it easy to pay.
We explore retailers and brands selling to customers in 32 countries – members of the EU and EEA plus Switzerland and the UK. The report specifically focuses on how these merchants are overcoming challenges, strategising for the future and winning customers over in a hypercompetitive era of ecommerce.
Lastly, we zoom in on specific retailers and brands to understand how they are approaching growth, including Neal’s Yard easy-to-navigate website, how Better World Books builds connections with its customers via social media and why localisation is working wonders for DFDS.
This report is designed to help up-and-coming ecommerce and multichannel traders benchmark themselves against their industry in Europe and to offer new ideas to retailers of all sizes.
- Over 40 pages of leading RetailX analysis and research.
- Exclusive RetailX graphs and figures throughout.
- Illustrative case studies with: Neal’s Yard Remedies, Jacob, DFDS, Bugaboo, Military 1st, Better World Books, Care of Carl and Centrum Rowerowe, Furniture Box and Venca.
Download the full report to gain:
- Detailed insight into up-and-coming ecommerce and multichannel traders across 4 key performance dimensions.
- A clear understanding of the Growth 3000, including what they sell, which markets they’re prominent in and key business types.
- Actionable insight into best practices, based on real-world examples.