The RetailX Central and Eastern Europe Ecommerce Regional Report analyses the diverse countries within this burgeoning B2C market, offering practical advice for ecommerce and multichannel sellers along the way.
Guided by accessible graphics and charts, we walk you through the complexities of each country from a strategic and commercial perspective – looking at economic factors, cross-border expansion and leading players.
It is our aim to provide sellers with a competitive edge. That’s why we go beyond the basics and offer a full picture of the market; from its political backdrop, through to its Covid-19 policies.
Download the full report now for exclusive industry insight into the Central and Eastern European region.
- 60 pages of market-leading research
- Illustrative graphics, charts & figures exclusive to RetailX
- Retailer case studies with: Allegro, dm, eMAG & H&M
Get your copy now and discover:
- Why marketplaces are a way in for international retailers entering the different countries of Central and Eastern Europe
- The largest 100: why Central European consumers favour multi-sector retailers
- What are the biggest opportunities for merchants in Central & Eastern Europe?