The Germany 2022: Ecommerce Country report looks in depth at the current state of ecommerce in Germany, including peak trading trends, delivery and returns preferences and the largest 100 retailers.
Inside this report we uncover what, how and why German consumers are buying during a time of great uncertainty – from changing governments, to rising living costs. Retailers and b brands will learn more about how they are coping and how habits are changing, and crucially, how to respond.
How is soaring inflation affecting shopping habits? What are the most used payment brands in Germany? What are the core drivers of online purchases? What does RetailX data say about the largest 100 online retailers in Germany? How did peak season look in 2021?
- 33 pages of market-leading research into one of the most significant markets in Europe
- Over 25 detailed figures and sources
- Case studies with key players, including: Lidl, Saturn, Shop Apotheke & Zalando
Download the complete report now to find out all this, plus gain insight into:
- Must know trends shaping the German ecommerce market
- A deep-dive understanding of how lifting of COVID-19 restrictions is expected to aect online shopping in Germany
- Why the appetite for convenient and sustainable delivery, collection and returns is growing