The RetailX Israel 2022: Ecommerce Country report provides an all-encompassing overview of the state of ecommerce in a country that is a world leader in so many digital technologies.
As we examine in the full report, customers in Israel want to understand clearly just how much it will cost for an item to be shipped to them, as well as how much it will cost to potentially make a return. Payment preferences, delivery demands and cross-border competitors are also examined thoroughly in the report, as to paint a clear picture of the Israeli consumer.
Retailers and brands will come away equipped with all the information needed to navigate Israel’s ecommerce market – whether that be the key drivers of growth, digital advancements or leading competitors. As always, our research is illuminated by RetailX graphs and figures.
- 23 exclusive RetailX figures and graphs
- Cover to cover industry insight and polished market analysis
- 6 company spotlight features, with useful links and imagery
Download now to unlock access to:
- The Largest 100 retailers in Israel, illustrated by detailed graphs and statistics
- An understanding of Israel’s global ranking across several international indices
- Payment choices, delivery options and social media platforms available in the Israeli market and what consumers expect.