The RetailX Italy Ecommerce Country Report is designed to help retailers navigate Italy’s sophisticated B2C market.
Whether your business is looking at launching into this market or already making an impact and impressing Italian consumers, this report offers strategy-sharpening advice based on industry-leading research.
Customers in Italy had been slow to start buying online but the Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged more both to do so and to buy across sales channels. As we see in the pages of this report, both international and domestic retailers now offer multichannel services in the country which are growing in sophistication. Since this is likely to boost demand, it makes now a good time to prepare for that future demand.
Find out more about the wealth of opportunities awaiting for merchants in Italy, based on our research into consumer habits, market trends and leading sellers’ strategies. We also look in-depth at the growing demand for sustainable goods.
Plus, gain behind the scenes insight into Amazon’s growing success across Italy, with more than 18,000 small and medium-sized Italian businesses selling via the marketplace in 2022.
The report also features exclusive company spotlights on Conad and Gucci.
- 31 RetailX easy-to-read graphs and figures.
- Industry-leading research into the Italian B2C market.
- Detailed company profiles on digital leaders including Amazon, Conad and Gucci.
Download the full version now for further insight into:
- A clear and comprehensive overview of the Italian ecommerce landscape, including an understanding of the market context, what shoppers buy and global performance.
- How Covid-19 changed the way Italian consumers buy.
- Age distribution and the spending power of the ‘silver economy’.
- How Italy performs against global benchmarks.