The Nordics 2022 Ecommerce Region Report analyses the economies of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden from an ecommerce and multichannel retail perspective.
Throughout the report, we consider how expansion-hungry retailers can tailor their offerings to cater for local markets across the Nordics. Driven by RetailX research, we track consumer behaviour and shopping patterns – as well as investigating which consumers are most likely to visit Danish-based retailers in the Largest 100.
From a deep dive analysis of Finland’s vibrant digital economy, to charts and figures illustrating Sweden’s strong homegrown ecommerce sector, we ensure to zoom in on each market to uncover how shopping habits vary.
Plus, find out how Ikea is upping its multichannel game to compete in an increasingly hybrid era of retail. The report also includes case studies on H&M’s supply chain innovation journey and Lego’s digital innovation.
Download the full report to gain access to:
- Bespoke research into the Nordic customer and the nordic model
- In-depth company profiles on: Ikea, H&M, Lego, Jack & Jones and Fetex
- Unparalleled insight into the ecommerce markets of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, supported by RetailX analysis
- 52 pages of strategic and commercial analysis from an ecommerce perspective
- Up to 42 unique RetailX graphics outlining the idiosyncrasies of the B2C Nordic market
- Actionable insights, expert perspectives and refined research into consumer trends across the Nordics