The RetailX Poland 2021: Ecommerce Country report presents market-leading analysis and expert research into the state of ecommerce across the growing B2C market of Poland. From the context behind Poland’s fertile ecommerce landscape, through to the ins and outs of the digital economy, we offer a clear and comprehensive overview of this retail landscape.
Whether you’re a seasoned seller in Poland or just scoping the market before launching here, this report highlights everything you need to be successful, including opportunities, challenges and current best practices. We also consider the political backdrop – in particular, the ongoing tensions between Warsaw and Brussels – and how this has affected the industry in question.
- 31 pages of clear-cut analysis and valuable market research
- 28 exclusive RetailX graphs and figures
- Unique industry insight
Download today and find out more about:
- Delivery and returns – what are the primary expectations?
- The Largest 100 retailers selling in Poland and the impact on the pandemic
- Notable shifts in consumer habits and preferences