The first RetailX European Marketplaces report lists and rigorously examines
the major marketplaces and marketplace-like retail sites across Europe. Our close analysis investigates the current European Marketplace landscape, as well as how each is performing.
Assessing the mixture of pure and mixed marketplaces in each country, the report delves into the customer experience in each and the merchant experience for sellers, looking at payments, subscriptions, logistics, consumer protection, brand protection and much more.
Our report also elaborates on the growing role of non-transactional marketplaces, rapidly-evolving B2B spaces and how augmented reality is becoming increasingly beneficial to the ecommerce model.
Featuring a look at five key marketplaces, the report also outlines the trends shaping the European Marketplace sphere.
Read now to take the reins of the European marketplace.
Download the report to discover
- What the leading marketplaces across Europe are
- How to get the most out of them with Managing Director of EMEA, ChannelAdvisor
- The countries they operate in
- What categories they sell into
- What consumers can expect from Europe’s marketplaces
- How to start selling on Europe’s marketplaces
- Developments in the B2B marketplace
- Trends and key changes in the European marketplace landscape
- Marketplaces in action
- The proportion of fixed-price, offer-based and auction sites
- The range of payments offered
- How many offer subscriptions
- Selling fees and seller registration requirements
- How Amazon and eBay match up for brand protection
- Traffic levels on non-transactionals
- Several insightful case studies
- The impact of Coronavirus and beyond