Download the RetailX South Korea Ecommerce Country Report 2022 for industry-leading insight into one of the biggest ecommerce markets worldwide.
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on this already-internet savvy population, bringing online to a wider consumer segment, especially those older consumers who have traditionally preferred shopping in physical stores. Inside the full report, we look in more detail at the impact of the pandemic on the future of ecommerce in South Korea.
Readers will also find a more general overview of the market context, with a keen eye on South Korea’s growth as the sixth largest market for ecommerce worldwide with a revenue of $118bn forecast for 2022.
From consumer behaviours, delivery expectations and payment preferences, through to the impact of the pandemic and the Russia-Ukraine war on consumer spending, this report covers all you need to know before launching your business in this prosperous market.
- 28 detailed RetailX figures and graphs
- Page-to-page industry expertise into the state of ecommerce across South Korea.
- A detailed country profile of South Korea and its market context.
Download the full report now and find out more about:
- The South Korean consumer, including delivery preferences, payment methods and key expectations.
- The impact of the Russia-Ukraine war on large companies and e-shopper habits.
- Impact of Covid-19 on retail channel preference in South Korea.
- Inclusive Internet Index scores.