The RetailX Middle East Region Report 2021 analyses the economies of Iran, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates from an ecommerce and multichannel retail perspective.
Inside, we find out why the Middle East represents the next growth frontier for ecommerce and take you through digital tech growth, socio-demographic change and ambitious best practice across the region.
The report offers a clear cut overview of the variables that retailers and retail brands should take into account when deciding whether to expand in the Middle East. First, we zoom in on each country and take into account the types of consumers, shopping preferences and digital maturity level. We then look at real-world examples of notable sellers in the region and what is making them stand out from the competition.
- 36 pages of independent research & analysis
- Original company spotlights: Alshaya Group, Noon, Hepsiburada & TIPA
- Illustrative RetailX graphs and charts throughout
Download today and find out:
- What major shifts in demographics, sources of wealth creation, climate and culture mean for the region in the year ahead.
- Which ambitious retailers and brands are driving change in the Middle East.
- The political, economic and social differences between the featured countries and the impact on retail.