The RetailX United Kingdom 2022 Ecommerce Country Report aims to provide a practical guide to those already selling in the key UK market, a long-time leader of European ecommerce, and to those who are considering entering or expanding within it.
Inside, readers will find bespoke research into every aspect of the UK B2C current climate, including insight into how leading retailers such as H&M, Asda and the Co-op are tackling the eco crisis. The report also discusses pandemic restrictions that have accelerated structural shifts in retail, with a specific focus on the increasing uptake in internet shoppers.
Of course, we also consider how external factors such Brexit and Covid-19 are further complicating supply chain disruptions and delays – not to mention the impact of inflation and the cost of living crisis and what this means for trading.
- Exclusive company spotlights featuring digital leaders, including Amazon, Argos & Tesco
- Up to 37 pages of industry-leading analysis, illustrated by RetailX graphs and figures
- Insight into the Largest 100 retailers that selling within the United Kingdom
Download the full report now and gain access to:
- Detailed overview of the current UK market, including population growth, GDP per capita & internet user statistics
- Actionable insights into the idiosyncrasies of the UK consumer
- The rising concern for sustainable practises and how key players are taking action on the environment