The RetailX USA 2021: Ecommerce Country report presents a detailed analysis of the state of ecommerce in one of the most influential B2C markets in the world.
Accounting for almost 30% of total global wealth, the USA definitely offers a promising ecommerce environment for current and future sellers. It is also a large country – the second-biggest in the Western Hemisphere – with the third-largest population in the world.
These beneficial factors, combined with its digital maturity and advanced technology make it a very interesting country to explore from a retailer perspective.
Inside the full report we take you through the ins and outs of America’s digital economy, including its global position in the Logistics Performance Index. Retailers and brands will also come away with a clearer understanding of the US consumer, from shopping habits to reasons to avoid the online shopping world.
In the second half of the report we highlight the issue of sustainability and zoom in on the USA’s ambitious climate change goals following COP26. We also take time to discuss the rising prominence of the metaverse and what brands and retailers should be doing about it.
- 37 pages of market-leading ecommerce analysis
- 31 exclusive RetailX graphs and figures
- Up to 7 years of comparative data
Download today to get access to:
- Company case studies with retail giants including Amazon and Walmart
- An understanding of the largest 100 retailers in the USA
- Unparalleled insight into the changes in the US market over the last year
- The evolution of the metaverse and opportunities for retail