The EMEA Digital Media Sector Report 2022 delves into the vibrant media market from a strategic and commercial point of view.
It is our aim to provide retailers with a clear and comprehensive overview of the media landscape, including routes to market, regional performance and the new demand for peripherals.
While the pandemic gave the digital media market a boost, it is technology and youth that continue to drive its evolution. Inside the report we look closely at the impact of Covid-19 on digital media, as well as the shift to social video and how technology has changed the media market in general.
We also explore the range of vendors selling goods and services in the media sector, as well as the many varied content creators and distributors to find out how they’re performing in terms of web traffic and revenue.
Readers will also come away with detailed insight into digital giants, Amazon, Apple, Disney, Ebay, Netflix, Qoo10, Shopee, Spotify and Wish on how they’re growing their companies in this prosperous sector.
Finally, we look at growth drivers for 2022, with an acute focus on AI and content creation, the metaverse, cryptocurrencies and blockchain so that your business can make sure its keeping up with customer expectations.
- Up to 27 exclusive RetailX graphs and figures to illuminate findings.
- Over 45 pages of market-leading analysis, research and expert insight into the media sector.
- Unique company profiles on Amazon, Apple, Disney, Ebay, Netflix, Qoo10, Shopee, Spotify and Wish.
Download the full report and learn more about:
- How AI, VR, blockchain and the metaverse could reshape the media sector (and possibly the entire internet).
- Deep dive analysis into the growth of ePublishing since the pandemic.
- General overview of the media market, with a specific focus on gaming, music, video on demand and livestreaming.