The Netherlands beauty 2022 Ecommerce Country Report looks in detail at the widely diverse sector that is beauty in the Netherlands region.
Illustrated by charts and expert analysis, this report takes you through the changes in consumer behaviour, as well as how retailers and brands are adapting their strategy to meet these new needs.
From livestreaming, to loyalty programs, we discuss the wide range of approaches to selling to and retaining customers in this sector. Zooming in on the largest 100 retailers, the report also offers insight into the countries where beauty and cosmetics companies popular among Dutch consumers are based – as well as Web traffic YOY change by quarter.
It is our aim to provide retailers and brands with a deeper commercial awareness of the Dutch beauty sector, including actionable insights into best practices, need-to-know trends and market context.
- Up to 10 illuminating RetailX sources and figures
- Exclusive company case studies: Cosmania, de Bijenkorf, Douglas, Etos, ICI Paris XL & Kruidvat
- 18 pages of market-leading research into the Dutch beauty sector
Download the full report for clear cut insight into:
- How the current market looks, including revenue per capita and drivers of growth
- What RetailX data says about the retailers from which consumers in the Netherlands buy
- Why consumers are shifting online and moving up to premium skincare
- How the pandemic is still affecting beauty sales in the Netherlands