The Global Beauty & Cosmetics 2022 report offers a strategic and commercial analysis into the dynamic beauty sector.
Retailers and brands will discover how online sales of beauty, colour cosmetics and personal care products grew in 2021, as well as how the market is evolving as we emerge from the pandemic.
Sustainability and ethical choices have grown in popularity as consumers try to do what’s right for their own health and wellness as well as for the planet. Inside the full report, we look at the climate crisis in more detail and the consumer expectations around sustainable cosmetic and beauty products.
We also investigate the Largest 100 brands and retailers by web traffic and retailer headquarters to provide detailed insight into their digital maturity and global reach. Readers will also come away with a better understanding of the key growth drivers in the beauty market, including livestreaming, the metaverse and mobile.
Throughout this report, we analyse and compare ten companies in order to illuminate the sector. These companies are: Amorepacific Group, Coty, Estée Lauder Companies, Kao Corporation, L’Occitane, L’Oréal, LVMH, Natura & Co, Revlon and Shiseido.
- Findings rooted in five years of in-depth company performance research with analysis of the sector dynamics.
- Industry-leading insight into the current performance, sector dynamics and growth vectors for the beauty industry.
- Exclusive RetailX graphs and figures throughout.
Download today to unlock access to:
- Consumer shopping habits in the beauty sector, including leading reasons to buy sustainable products, most visited websites and product preferences.
- Detailed analysis of current best practices, with case studies on Amorepacific Group, Coty, Estée Lauder Companies, Kao Corporation, L’Occitane, L’Oréal, LVMH, Natura & Co, Revlon and Shiseido.
- A clear-cut overview of the beauty and cosmetics industry across the globe.