The RetailX Luxury 2022: Sector Analyst Report provides a clear picture of the luxury market from a strategic and commercial viewpoint. Driven by industry-leading research, we take you through the key growth drivers, digital advancements and largest businesses in the sector.
Whether it be the impact of Brexit on luxury, Generation Alpha’s shopping habits or the rise of the metaverse – luxury retailers and brands will come away with a deepened understanding of the current performance and sector dynamics of the luxury landscape.
The report also looks at why the world’s Top 100 luxury goods companies saw revenues shrink by 2020, as well as this, we explore the reopening of travel and physical stores and how this could generate some recovery.
Key company profiles include: Burberry Group; Capri Holdings; Christian
Dior; Estee Lauder Companies; FarFetch; Hermes International; LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton; and RealReal.
To zoom in on the UK luxury landscape, download our UK Luxury 2022: Ecommerce Country Report here.
- 44 pages of RetailX research and actionable insights.
- 43 guiding charts and tables.
- 15 exclusive company profiles including Burberry Group, Louis Vuitton & Dior.
Get your copy and find out more about:
- How consumers shop luxury.
- The role of the multibrand vs the monobrand.
- How the post-pandemic luxury world is shaping up.
- Metaverse development and which brands are already jumping on the bandwagon.