The RetailX UK Beauty Report 2022 delves into the vibrant UK Beauty market, offering a strategic and commercial overview of the UK customer, the growing impact of digital and retailers at the forefront of innovation.
Whether you’re just starting out, or an established brand looking to grow your business, we take you through the latest trends shaping the beauty sector – as well as what consumers are searching for when shopping for skincare, makeup and everything in between.
Illustrated by RetailX graphs and figures, the report also shares insight into the leading beauty retailers in the UK, popularity of bricks-and-mortar stores for shopping beauty products and market share in the overall and sustainable personal care market. We also zoom in on product ingredients, sustainability promise and price as drivers for purchase.
Lastly, we look at some specific examples of industry excellence, the benefits of Boots’ in-store and video consultations, which offer customers the chance to discuss everything from skincare to application techniques with a beauty specialist. We also discuss how The Body Shop is pioneering natural and ethical products with its fair trade range. Plus, find company spotlights on Estée Lauder, Lookfantastic, Mankind and Revolution Beauty.
Download the complete report now for market-leading insight into:
- Digital innovation as a major disruption to the UK beauty landscape and how sellers are responding.
- The impact of quality, science-based ingredients, sustainability, social media and brand recognition on consumer shopping habits.
- An understanding of how pureplays have shaken up the beauty industry with their agility, business models and ability to engage younger consumers.
- Detailed case studies on digital leaders: Estée Lauder, Lookfantastic, Mankind, Revolution Beauty and The Body Shop.
- Up to 10 illuminating RetailX figures and charts to accompany research, findings and analysis.
- Practitioner-led insight into the complex UK beauty market, with actionable takeaways.