The DeliveryX Europe Top500 report delves into the Operations & Logistics dimension, looking closely at the performance and capabilities of the Top500 retailers. Our researchers rank the businesses based on their performance across all of the RetailX Performance Dimensions, with a focus on those within the EU, EEA, Switzerland and the UK.
Our researchers examine how services across the retail industry are changing, as well as the trends being followed by this retail cohort. Capabilities altering across regions or retailers of similar product categories are also highlighted, along with the resulting service expectations of consumers buying from those retailers. It answers questions including the countries in which reserve & collect is expected and the product segments most likely to offer free returns.
Are consumers willing to pay extra for faster or more eco-friendly deliveries? Does a bad returns experience deter customers from shopping with retailers again? How many of the Top500 offer collection? Does carrier choice impact sales?
Download the full report to discover all this and more.
- 27 pages of leading research into the Operations & Logistics capabilities of the Top500 retailers
- 6 years of comparative data and analysis
- 20 illustrative figures and sources
- Complete list of the DeliveryX top retailers: Operations & Logistics
Download today to get access to:
- Insight into how carriers and retailers are continuing to to manage increased parcel volumes, Brexit and supply issues
- An understanding of how the ultrafast delivery sector is growing
- Exclusive case study with de Bijenkorf, Nocibé, Amazon and Toolstation