Download our latest ebook, produced in partnership with Landmark Global in which we look in detail at the most common pitfalls that retailers encounter when shipping goods cross-border to the UK from the EU and vice versa.
More importantly, we discuss how, with the help of technology, your business can not only navigate these turbulent times but also be ready for any other challenges that lie ahead, with confidence and while providing world-class customer service that differentiates you from your competitors. In our ebook we demonstrate how you can utilise the correct data so that your goods aren’t delayed or denied at customs and, more importantly, your customers will get what they expect, when they expect, with no nasty surprises
Brexit has added a range of extra challenges to those UK retailers looking to sell into the EU and even beyond. From tariffs, duties, taxes and customs charges, to guaranteed landing cost, correct paperwork and increased logistics, there is much for expansion-hungry merchants to consider.
Download Cross-Border Trade: Untangling the Red Tape in which we clearly demonstrate that these regulations, tariffs and changes are not an impediment to doing business in and beyond the EU. In fact, they are a key driver for expansion. Sellers committed to international growth can still enjoy the benefits of selling overseas.
Download our whitepaper for key considerations for retailers who want to grow their international markets:
- The New World Order – An overview of changes to UK Cross-border trade post-Brexit
- The 3 key changes that have impacted exports: VAT changes, UK Global Tariff (UKGT) changes and Customs Clearance Changes
- How to crack the delivery code – The importance of structured data
- How to meet meet the demands of the Border Operating Mode: Know your EORI from your Commodity Code
- CASE STUDY: Cosmetics company DECIEM