Case studies from Benefits Cosmetics, Missguided and Desigual, In-depth interviews with DFS Furniture, Connox and BabyWalz
The key function of customer data has always been effectively building relationships with customers so they will increase their spend. While this concept may be simple, the execution of it is less so, since it requires system and data integration that is often lacking.
In this white paper, produced in association with Exponea, we look at how retailers are using the next generation of customer data and experience platforms (CDXP) which combine the proven benefits of consolidation and unification of customer data with seamless omnichannel marketing. We also look at the practicalities of implementing a CDXP including how to acquire clean and aggregated data and how to maximise marketing relevance to the customer.
We also find that a customer data and experience platform is a simpler process to implement than many might imagine and that what might start as a smaller project – replacing a point solution for a single department, for example – can quickly grow to a platform that allows retailers to work across departments more seamlessly. Such a step-by-step process to CDXP adoption can deliver real success to the retailer.
Included in this white paper:
- How to capture, clean, aggregate and prepare customer data for reuse
- Real-time readiness – getting the right data to the right system at the right time to allow it to perform
- Managing vital data at enterprise scale and effectiveness
- The need for extra responsiveness during the COVID-19 crisis
- Results of our retailer survey in data integration
- Case studies from Benefits Cosmetics, Missguided and Desigual
- In-depth interviews with DFS Furniture, Connox and BabyWalz