In the first RXEU Growth 3000 report, we publish the list of 3,000 companies that follow our previously-published RXEU Top500. The focus in this report is on growth and the four drivers of growth: more traffic, the shift to mobile shopping, easy and convenient delivery and engaging – and paying – via social media. Case studies are drawn from across the 32 countries of the EEA plus Switzerland and the UK, from Portugal and the UK to Croatia, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Greece and beyond and across retail categories. Throughout we use quick-to-read RetailX graphics to illustrate our findings.
- The full list of 3,000 up-and-coming retailers selling within the EEA plus Switzerland and the UK.
- How retailers employ different ecommerce tools and approaches when selling to different European markets or within different categories.
- A host of useful insights, from what proportion of up-and-coming retailers have iOS or Android apps - and how that varies by market and category – to how fast click and collect orders are ready to pick-up, by category, and how much the service costs.
- What proportion of retailers offer click and collect - and how quickly it takes that to be ready.
- How Faber-Castell, babyshop.se, DeLonghi, Awesome Books, Eobuwie, Multirama and more approach ecommerce and multichannel retailing through 12 case-study examples.
- Insights explained visually through a series of easy-to-read graphs.