This month’s feature in InternetRetailing Magazine is an in-depth look by our Editor, Emma Herrod, at the need for advanced qualifications in our industry.
At IR, we’re proud to have co-founded (along with Econsultancy.com and Manchester Metropolitan University’s Business School) the UK’s first MSc in Internet Retailing. We’re even more proud now that our first Masters graduates have completed their course in such wonderful style.
The feature (see digital version) covers the experience of the students, the benefit to their careers, the view of the employers and the business benefit, along with the views of the wider industry’s HR leaders.
The Magazine will be landing week commencing 23 July, but since the deadline to apply for September 2012 intake is July 20th (!) we’ve put together an advance copy of the feature for information.
- the MSc is a commercial qualification, academically assessed
- Focused on developing multichannel retailers, the programme covers the gamut of multichannel over 2.5 years
- The activities are focused upon the employer’s work context – delivering immediate and tangible value to the business, while ensuring that the delegates’ experience is real and demonstrable, rather than abstract and academic.
- The Masters programme is ideal for ambitious individuals who wish to develop their senior career as well as for specialists and managers who’re looking for a framework to extend their experience into a commercial overview. Irrespective of seniority, the key aspect is commercial ‘masters-level thinking’.
- Whether to develop your own career, or to develop and retain the fly-higher talent within your team, Emma’s feature is a must-read if you wish to stand out in the market and achieve your career ambitions.
- Express interest immediately – email@example.com
- Get information on the programme – http://econsultancy.com/uk/training/qualifications/retailing
- View the article’s digital version
- Download a