Shoppers are fed up with being bombarded with irrelevant emails or chased around the internet by the same product advert.
How can brands understand their customers and communicate with them in a way that is not only relevant, but is presented in real-time in the right channel?
Join our webinar with guest Lindsay McEwan the VP and MD of Tealium where we will discuss Zero Party Data and how retailers can use it to build a better picture of the consumer, their preferences and motivations for purchasing.
We will also explore the results of our recent survey-led white paper ‘Permission and The Relationship Economy’, of which 78% of retailers believe that a consent-based approach aligns with their brand values.
In this webinar you will learn:
- 10 practical takeaways for moving to a consent-based marketing approach
- How telecom company Orange maximised the use of their data ecosystem to better optimise targeting efforts
- How The Entertainer is using inferred data and browsing behaviour to personalise their marketing
- The route to genuine permission based marketing
- How using Zero Party Data can help build a meaningful relationship from fewer communications.
Lindsay McEwan – VP and MD, Tealium EMEA
Lindsay McEwan has almost 20 years of proven strategic leadership and commercial management expertise gained within leading marketing and technology businesses. His previous roles include Director of Sales at Adobe Systems UK, Managing Director at Neolane Software (acquired by Adobe) as well as positions with Oracle, TIBCO & Kana.
Ian Jindal – Editor-in-Chief, Internet Retailing