Join our Editor-in-Chief Ian Jindal, our Research Director Martin Shaw, and SP and GM of EMEA at Tealium, Lindsay McEwan as they explore the results of the latest RetailX Top1000 2022 Report.
Our webinar will explore the factors that are driving change in European retail, and considers how the top retailers – from Amazon and Boots to L’Occitane and Stradivarius – approach selling online and across channels.
The RetailX Top1000 Europe builds on eight years of RetailX research to provide a unique performance-based index of Europe’s leading ecommerce and multichannel retailers, brands and marketplaces. Performance is measured across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative metrics to find out which traders are leading the way at a challenging time for the wider industry and what the tools are that leading retailers are using.
Join us on October 4th, 2022 to find out more about:
• Which retailers, brands and marketplaces are in this year’s Europe Top1000
• Where retailers sit in the listing, from the Elite and Leading retailer groups to the Top500
• Case studies on retailers and brands including Amazon (Germany), Boots (UK), L’Occitane (France), Stradivarius (Spain), Euronics (Netherlands) and H&M (Sweden).
• How approaches to multichannel retailing vary by sector and by market
• The leading retailers in each of our six Performance Dimensions: Strategy & Innovation, The Customer, Operations & Logistics, Merchandising, Engagement and Mobile
Ian Jindal, CEO – InternetRetailing
Martin Shaw, Head of Research – RetailX
Lindsay McEwan, Senior Vice President and GM of EMEA – Tealium