FASTER, SIMPLER SHOPPING EXPERIENCES – LEARN HOW DECATHLON INTEGRATED SEAMLESS COMMERCE ACROSS THEIR CHANNELS
Payment is not just a mechanical necessity to e-commerce. Speed, experience, connection, multi device… just some of the considerations to be mastered just so that the act of payment becomes invisible, and not a painful chore. Decathlon shares with us their experience planning, delivering and maintaining the goal of ‘seamless commerce’ that bring teams and processes together to focus on the customer at point of purchase.
Chris Andrews from ACI Worldwide will share findings from our “Making Payments Pay” whitepaper in which we surveyed more than 100 of the Top500 retailers, explore the shifting role of payments in today’s always-on retail industry and provide insight and recommend strategies on how retailers today can make payments pay.
Michel Yvon from Decathlon, interviewed for the whitepaper, will discuss how offering a seamless omnichannel payments process is a crucial part of staying competitive in the ever-changing retail landscape.
Decathlon needs little introduction in the UK and Europe. This sports & leisure giant has long been focused on optimising all aspects of their customer journey – including payments.
Michel will explore how Decathlon:
- Provides faster shopping experiences across all channels
- Simplified the in-store check-out process by creatively refreshing their legacy system
- Uses AI and data more efficiently to reduce friction and increase conversions
- He will also share how Decathlon are optimising the in-store square metre thanks to customer online activity
- How Decathlon link different warehouses (stock availability) and online payment activity.
Head of Online Retail Europe