Achieve business goals with scale and efficiency never before seen.
Advances in machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities within the digital marketing industry mean new tools and techniques are now available enable data-driven marketing decisions that inform business decisions.
It’s high time for automation to transform the affiliate marketing industry too. Affiliate marketing driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning will empower marketers to achieve business goals with scale and efficiency never before seen.
Download the whitepaper for the following key insights:
- The retail industry is at a critical inflection point to act upon big data and realise significant benefit across the value chain.
- The evolution of holistic cross-channel marketing performance data means CMOs can better align marketing spend to overall business objectives.
- Publishers are investing to understand their audiences, enabling them to personalise content and diversify, align, and optimise monetisation models.
- Access to data and the introduction of machine learning and AI have positioned affiliate marketing for an industry transformation to drive efficient scale.
- Lessons learned from the introduction of programmatic within display mean the affiliate industry can bypass dynamics that negatively impacted the evolution of display.
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in digital marketing solutions that empower marketers to realise the full potential of their campaigns across programmatic display, affiliate, search, and social channels. Our clients are looking to work with a transparent partner who can help them increase the efficiency and performance of their campaigns. These campaigns are supported by a robust platform that includes our own attribution and retargeting technology, unique data, and advanced user identification capabilities.
Integrated multichannel solutions, along with our unique data insights and unparalleled client focus, equip marketers to deliver ad experiences that engage and influence across a global network.
Rakuten Marketing is backed by Rakuten, Inc. one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. With UK offices in London and Brighton, the company is headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, Singapore, and throughout the United States. Further information can be found on Twitter or at rakutenmarketing.com.