Adobe Commerce’s recent consumer preferences survey showed consumers’ needs have continued to evolve in 2021.
The impetus for getting online experience right goes beyond simply driving sales. Over half (56%) of consumers say their digital interactions with retailers impact their overall experience of that retailer more than in-store shopping, so there’s tangible pressure to get the eCommerce experience right to protect your brand reputation.
Our research has shown trends of:
- Consumers demanding personalisation
- Revisiting websites before purchase
- Desires of purpose driven brands
- The rise of the mindful shopper.
So, we’re here to help. Let’s make sure that you are meeting these ever-changing expectations. Join InternetRetailing and Alex Shepherd from Adobe Commerce for a webinar on July 21st where we will discuss our recent survey results in detail and explore what it all means for merchants selling online.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How, when, where: eCommerce behaviours in 2021
- Important differences between the 12 countries across Europe, the Middle East and South Africa included in the survey
- Creating exceptional experiences in eCommerce and beyond
- Exclusive insight and trends not seen before in our reports and infographics
- The considered consumer: mindful choices and values-driven purchasing
- Examples of best practice from successful retailers