The RetailX Growth 2000 Marketplace: 2021 Report examines how this year’s Growth 2000 retailers use marketplaces to increase visibility and attract customers. Inside, we discover how these sellers are performing financially and the traffic they are receiving as a result of their marketplace presence.
We also consider the business case for using marketplaces, as well as some of the challenges faced by smaller retailers. This is accompanied by detailed RetailX figures that show the most popular European marketplaces and key business benefits for selling on marketplaces.
This report exists to help increase the discoverability of up-and-coming merchants on marketplaces through sharing actionable insights into the current marketplace landscape – with case studies on those already leading by example.
- 25 exclusive RetailX figures
- 38 pages of back-to-back analysis on the Growth 2000 use marketplaces
- 4 “putting it into practise” case studies
Download now and discover:
- Growth 2000 key statistics including visibility on marketplaces
- Bespoke research on the marketplace sector and business benefits for growing retailers
- Expert insight and actionable takeaways on reaching customers on marketplaces