There will be 45 internet retailing specialists presenting their products and services in the exhibition hall at Internet Retailing 09 in London next Tuesday, 13 October.
Amongst them are four companies announcing new products and research findings:
- HookLogic will be demonstrating its new Merchant AdManager solution for the first time at Internet Retailing 09. Designed to help retailers offer advertising on their transactional websites, Merchant AdManager was created specifically for ecommerce businesses looking to monetize all of their traffic — not just the small portion that make a purchase. Visitors can find out more on stand 4.
- Analytics specialists AT Internet is unveiling AnalyzerNX, the successor to its established Analyzer II product. AnalyzerNX has a flexible and intuitive interface designed to deliver quick and completely customisable access to information via the Digital WorkSpaceNX dashboard, allowing users to look deep into their data to generate real performance-based insight. Visit stand 33 for all the details.
- RightNow Technologies will be announcing its Retail Research Report 2009 findings at Internet Retailing 09. The new study, commissioned by RightNow and conducted by Loudhouse Research, investigates British consumers’ attitudes towards social media and technology in customer care. Visitors can collect a complimentary copy from the RightNow stand, number 35.
- Webloyalty is unveiling the findings from new research conducted by Verdict. Find out more on stand 31.
Full details of all the exhibitors presenting their products and services at the show can be viewed on the Internet Retailing 09 website.
• Internet Retailing 2009 takes place on Tuesday 13 October at the Novotel in Hammersmith, west London. The full conference agenda, along with speaker profiles, is now available online. Conference delegate and exhibition visitor registration is also now open.