Learn how global footwear brand Bata digitally future-proofed their global supply chain. Putting omnichannel initiatives at the centre of their transformation journey. Learn more about:
• How an Order Management System lies at the centre of future-generation supply chain flexibility;
• The challenges of turning stores into mini-fulfilment centres;
• Optimising cross-border sales by utilising a combination of fulfilment centres and physical stores;
• How Bata were able to sell more online without driving additional site visitors;
• Driving customer satisfaction through increased fulfilment choices;
• How Bata were able to utilise their supply chain advancements during lockdown.
Join Radial’s omnichannel experts, who will be able to provide real-world examples of which are the key capabilities & measures to look for in optimising your omnichannel supply chain:
• Helping you understand how to overcome common stumbling blocks that get in the way of success;
• Understand what store fulfilment options have the biggest business uplift (ship from store, click and collect, in-store pickup, and in-store returns);
• How to turn your stores into mini-fulfilment centres. From motivating your in-store staff, dealing with imperfect inventory accuracy, and small store formats;
• When do you need an Order Management system. What are the business indicators, and what functionalities are key;
• Bringing together highly complex organisational and supply chain structures to create a unified & seamless customer experience.