Access the latest DeliveryX sector report – Packaging 2023
This report uses RetailX research and industry insight to explain why ecommerce packaging is no longer simply about protecting goods in transit. This sector report will examine how retailers are adapting their packaging to tell their brand story and why they are ditching the plastic.
Register now for unparalleled insight into how packaging is becoming the new store front.
Inside the report we will examine the role of packaging design, personalisation and the unboxing experience in changing both consumers views, and retailer priorities.
We also highlight how the introduction of QR codes is transforming packaging for the whole supply chain.
- How the UK Top500 retailers are changing their packaging for the good of the planet
- What UK consumers think about oversized packaging, and the waste it generates
- Research illustrated by easy-to-read graphs, figures and charts.
Access the Packaging 2023 Report now to gain access to:
- An exclusive interview with meal-kit company HelloFresh
- Case studies on Boohoo, H&M and L’Occitane’s new approach to packaging
- Could returnable packaging be the future of a more circular offering?
See key findings in the accompanying infographic: