The European Marketplaces report 2022 will look at the Top 15 marketplaces by traffic from Europe to assess their performance for RetailX’s Elite, Leading and Top 500 brands across three key dimensions:
- How each marketplace is used by brands
- How easy each is to be used by brands and third parties
- How easy these marketplaces are to use by consumers.
Looking holistically at key factors e.g. the number of Top 500 brands using them, fraud protection for brands and ease of use to purchase, the report will assess how each site differs and brings to light how their varying strategies are tailored to the markets in which the marketplaces operate, the goods they sell and their overall performance in Europe.
The report will also drill down individually into each of the 15 marketplaces to look at how each performs four key functions:
- Product listing verses branded stores
- Who sells what to whom and through what marketplace mechanism
- How the elite, leading and Top500 brands perform on each marketplace
- Brand protection and control.
We will also be presenting the European Marketplaces 2022 Report at ChannelX World on October 13. ChannelX World is a fully-LIVE and IN PERSON event unleashing the full view of marketplace selling on October 13th at an unrivalled meeting of marketplace retail minds in London.