The Global 2021: Ecommerce Report provides an analytical exploration into the state of global ecommerce, zooming in on 35 different markets and assessing each from a commercial perspective.
Inside, readers will find 132 pages of exclusive industry insight: including 400 original data charts, market-leading analysis and case studies.
Finding & discussion areas:
- The global population currently stands at 7.9bn and is expected to peak at 9.7bn in 2064.
- Across our featured European countries, 90% of consumers use the internet.
- In Egypt, 79% of digitally mature consumers shopped online in 2020 – up from 50% in 2017.
- Ecommerce in Asia is expected to reach $1.9tn by the end of 2021
- Livestreamed ecommerce is popular in China and sees a respectable 65% conversion rate.
- Across Europe 72% of consumers want retailers to be ecologically sustainable.
- In Japan, 46% of those surveyed don’t think the pandemic affected their online shopping behaviour.
Whether you’re an experienced omnichannel retail, who wants to expand to new markets and attract new customers to grow your business; or an independent seller brand new to the world of retail – this report is the best resource for you.
Download the full version now and discover:
- Market context: global ecommerce 2021
- Market overview: International indices
- Featured expert insight
- Global graphics: how different regions compare
- Global issues
- Looking to 2022
- And much more!