The RetailX UK Growth 2000: 2021 brings fresh insights into the way retailers have raised their ecommerce performance at a time when shoppers are doing more of their shopping online. We look closely at ecommerce and multichannel retailers across the UK and what they are doing to stand out against the increasing competition.
The report ranks sellers based on their performance in four growth-focused Dimensions: Find, Mobile, Delivery and Checkout. Through this close analysis, we aim to help retailers benchmark their own performance in digital commerce as they grow. We also consider the areas where growth may have taken a step backwards in light of Brexit and Covid-19.
- 36 pages of industry-leading analysis, complete RetailX graphics
- 12 unique retailer case studies
- The RetailX Growth 2000 complete list
Download today to unlock access to:
- Detailed insight into how the Growth 2000 are adapting to new challenges, becoming sustainable and rethinking what they are selling, how they are selling it and how they will deliver.
- A deeper understanding of the new ecommerce era – including customer expectations, winning strategies and future challenges.
- Original case studies on innovative brands: Natural Baby Shower, Ticketmaster, RS Components, Teapigs, Rituals, Moonpig, Jadlam Toys & Models, Grass Direct, Tweeks Cycles, Amara, Berghaus & Flooring Direct.