The Benelux 2021: Ecommerce Region Report for a meticulous exploration into the state of ecommerce across Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, including the business opportunities, market solutions and future trends. Rooted in market-leading research and analysis, we look closely at the region that has established its place as a global ecommerce centre.
Multichannel and ecommerce retailers gain practical insight into everything from which marketplaces are dominating the Benelux ecommerce market, through to the plethora of regional languages spoken and how this impacts business communication and strategy.
In the first part of the report, we offer a detailed overview of the Benelux market, spotlighting the diverse habits of its countries worth attention. Our research also zooms in on Belgium and it’s impressive digital maturity; tech-savvy Luxembourg and Benelux leader, The Netherlands.
- 38 pages of expert analysis, research and privileged industry insight
- Over 33 exclusive RetailX figures and graphs
- Detailed interviews with ecommerce leaders
- Unparalleled overview of delivery methods, consumer habits and future trends in the booming B2C region that is Benelux
Download today to get access to:
- Market context: How Benelux strives to be the same but different
- A closer look at Belgium’s digital landscape
- Share of shoppers making domestic and cross-border purchases in multilingual Luxembourg
- Changed shopping behaviour due to COVID-19 in the Netherlands 2020
- Partner perspective: Tealium & Avalara
- Marketplaces: what happens when Amazon launches in a new territory?
- Popular payment methods
- Influence of Amazon, Bol.com, Coolblue and Zalando in Benelux