Download the 2020 Benelux Ecommerce report for a rigorous analysis of one of Europe’s most significant B2C Ecommerce markets.
Although the region of Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, can be considered as one in terms of ecommerce, it is intriguing to note the differences in consumer behaviour, language, market size and predilection to shop across borders. Fascination also lies in the fact that the region is home to many key ports, most notably, Rotterdam, as well as being an area that’s pivotal to wider European ecommerce; an area central to logistics across the whole continent. Hence, Benelux represents a highly sophisticated Northern European Market which is worth paying attention to.
The report also features exclusive Q&As with experts from The Ecommerce Associations, SafeShop and BeCommerce; the Chief executive of Thuiswinkel, the digital commerce network that provides a trustmark and solutions for online shops; and Ecommerce global industry expert from Asendia Benelux, ecommerce and mail delivery solutions.
Most markedly, we will explore how Benelux, in the longer term, may actually benefit from Brexit. If this isn’t enough, we also provide you with quantitative analysis of leading marketplaces, information on how to navigate the online marketplace; based on internet user percentages and preferred delivery methods. All this information (and more), is accompanied by detailed illustrations, graphs and charts for your ease and understanding.
Equipped with this knowledge, retailers who wish to sell in Benelux can be sure to get ahead of the competition.
- Market context: B2C online retail in Benelux
- Ecommerce association Q&A: Greet Dekocker, SafeShops
- Ecommerce association Q&A: Sofie Geeroms, BeCommerce
- Ecommerce association Q&A: Wijnand Jongen, Thuiswinkel.org
- Partner perspective: Asendia Benelux
- The launch of amazon.nl
- Logistics in the Netherlands
- Languages in the Benelux region
- Analysis of the overall Benelux market
- Analysis of the markets in Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands
- More than 40 detailed graphs and charts including: