The Middle East beauty 2022: Ecommerce Region Report uncovers the differences and similarities in the Middle East B2C market as it pertains to the size of this region’s beauty, personal care and cosmetics sector.
It is our aim to help beauty brands and retailers navigate the Middle Eastern B2C landscape – with a particular focus on the diverse markets of Iran, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
Download the full report now to learn more about the consumers, retailers and opportunities within this unique market. Plus, find out why the Middle East is home to one of the world’s fastest growing beauty marketsâ€¦
- 10 exclusive RetailX graphs and figures
- Industry-leading research and analysis into the vibrant beauty market of the Middle East
- 6 unique retailer case studies
Download now for privileged insight into:
- Retailer case studies on Care n Cure Pharmacy, The Chalhoub Group, Huda Beauty, Majid Al Futtaim, Meisam Atr Group and AS Watson Group.
- Why the region’s market is led by global brands, with domestic retailers emulating international best practice online.
- How the global pandemic has influenced the behaviour of beauty shoppers in the Middle East.