Download the Poland 2020: Ecommerce Country Report for everything you need to know about the growing market in a country at the heart of continental Europe.
Since it joined the EU in 2003, it has taken Poland less than two decades to transform itself from a Soviet-era backwater to Europe’s sixth-largest economy. In geopolitical terms, it is a country that exerts a huge influence, and acts a bridge between the EU and Putin’s Russia.
In terms of its digital economy, Poland has skipped past the desktop PC era to become a largely mobile-first economy where already 48.9% of digital traffic comes from smartphones. Its ecommerce market is already the 19th-largest in the world, ahead of, for example, Sweden and Turkey. The value of the Polish ecommerce market is expected to be close to €11bn in 2020.
How will the Polish market evolve in the years ahead? Will it continue to be buoyant or will potential head winds such as a declining population and political populism hold it back? Has Covid-19 changed Polish consumers’ shopping habits? Will its brightest young people, so often émigrés to other countries in Europe, return home?
Read the Poland 2020: Ecommerce Country Report now to learn more. Our graphs and analysis offer the perfect combination to begin your journey into Poland’s ecommerce market.
Full report includes:
- Market context
- Population growth
- Partner perspective: Tealium
- Partner perspective: Asendia
- Internet Inclusivity Index
- Internet usage
- Overview of Poland’s B2C market
- Revenue in the ecommerce market
- Percentage of online shoppers
- The Polish consumer
- Cross-border ecommerce
- Coronavirus graphics:
- Most popular products bought online during the pandemic
- Growth rates of online orders during the pandemic
- More than 30 detailed graphs and charts including:
- Gross Domestic Product and GDP growth
- Device usage for online
- Social Media usage
- Most popular online payment methods by device
- Percentage of internet users who shop online
- Average online spending per shopper
- Ecommerce revenue in Poland, by segment
- Most popular products bought online
- Reasons for shopping online
- Most popular products purchased online from abroad
- Cross-border ecommerce usage
- And much more