Download the UK 2020 Ecommerce Country Report for an all-encompassing analysis of Europe’s largest B2C ecommerce market, including connectivity, digital readiness, and device usage.
The United Kingdom is one of the most sophisticated ecommerce markets in the world, a country where 96% of the population have access to the internet and as a result, are no strangers to online shopping.
Is this likely to change when Brexit is finally fully enacted and the current transition period ends? What are the effects of Coronavirus on UK ecommerce? How is sustainability affecting UK consumers’ purchasing decisions and what changes will retailers need to consider?
Read our report to find out all of this, and also discover: the typical behaviours of the British consumer, including language, delivery and payment preference. In addition, you can learn more about the future of commerce with the Head of Sales at AmazonPay, in one of our many exclusive Q&A’s. Better yet, our charts, facts and figures are illustrated throughout to give those retailers looking to start out in UK ecommerce a clear picture of the current climate.
Download the UK 2020 Ecommerce Country Report now to give yourself the best chance of success in the most competitive B2C market in Europe.
The full report includes:
- Overview of the UK B2C online retail market*
- Q&A: Andy Mulcahy, IMRG
- Partner perspectives: Amazon Pay, Attraqt, Avalara & Rakuten Advertising
- Digital market overview
- Ecommerce overview: retail and coronavirus
- Ecommerce overview: 2020 and beyond
- Analysis of the UK consumer
- Case studies: Stitch Fix, The UK B2C grocery sector & Blockchain and proving brand authenticity
- More than 28 detailed graphs and charts including:
- Gross domestic product of the UK
- Age structure of the UK’s total population
- Total population
- Internet usage
- Device usage for online
- Devices used for online purchases in UK
- Social media usage