The EMEA Fashion Marketplace Report looks at how the fashion industry is embracing marketplaces – both established behemoths such as Amazon, Alibaba and eBay and the new crop of dedicated fashion marketplaces such as Zalando, Asos and Shein.
It also assesses which retailers have launched their own dedicated fashion marketplaces and which have chosen to partner up with established operations and seeks to uncover the impact this adoption of marketplaces has on the brands and retailers in fashion – as well as the impact on what it delivers for consumers.
We also uncover how fashion marketplaces are continuing to evolve including how mobile is shifting basic customer experience and the rise of social media in shopping. It will showcase what it means to be a fashion marketplace – and what all this means for fashion ecommerce generally.
Plus, discover how brands and retailers servicing this sector are being shaped by environmental concerns and what they are doing to change their businesses as a result.
Finally, we look at growth drivers for 2022 and beyond, including livestreaming, the rise of mobile and social commerce.
Download the full report for insight into:
- Who are the main fashion marketplace players in EMEA and what are their traffic, revenues and profits?
- Which key fashion brands use marketplaces and what are they selling on them?
- How consumers are shopping fashion on marketplaces and what are the key drivers in each region?
- Key trends that will shape this market in the years ahead.
- 38 pages of market-leading research into the EMEA fashion landscape
- 25 illustrative RetailX figures and graphs
- Exclusive company spotlights on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Zalando, Asos and Shein.