The RetailX UK Fashion 2022 Report offers a behind the scenes analysis of the UK Fashion landscape from a commercial and strategic point of view.
It is our aim to provide retailers and brands with the insight needed to navigate the ever-evolving fashion market, including market context, leading fashion websites and consumer demographics.
The report also evaluates the impact of the pandemic – especially for established players who lost out due to inadequate ecommerce offerings. Pureplays, on the other hand, flourished and snapped up brands lacking an online presence. We then look at how this has changed once again, as people begin to return to the highstreet.
How are young people shopping post-pandemic? Is sustainable apparel still on the rise? Which UK retailers are leading the way? Does Asos still dominate the online fashion space? Why is Amazon considered a potential disruptor in the Fashion sector?
Download the full report now to discover all this and start boosting customer engagement in this hypercompetitive sector.
- 20 pages of market-leading analysis into one of the biggest retail sectors in the world.
- 12 exclusive RetailX graphs and figures.
- Unparalleled insight into the UK fashion market from a contextual point of view.
Download today to get access to:
- Illustrative company spotlights with: Amazon, Asos ,Marks and Spencer, Missguided, Next, Sports Direct.
- A deepened understanding of sustainable shopping and shifting consumer attitudes.
- The leading UK fashion websites in Q4 2021 with accompanying data.