Download the Spain Top100 Report 2020 which provides an in-depth analysis of the largest ecommerce and multichannel retailers in Spain.
Spanish retailers have had a tough year: with travel, tourism – and most markedly, the economy having been negatively impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. However, the crisis has also brought about accelerated online growth, as more and more consumers have turned to online shopping – whether that be a result of the decrease in brick and mortar stores, for safety reasons, or simply for convenience.
This shift to digital is perhaps some good news for Spain, which is one of Europe’s fastest growing ecommerce markets. Indeed, in 2019 it saw a 29% growth which is almost on par with the growth rate of the two fastest growing markets in Europe – Bulgaria and Romania.
So…how can you take advantage of this promising market? How do Spanish consumers prefer to shop? Which retailers are performing the best and why? What cross-channel fulfillment services do retailers offer?
To find out all this and more, read our full report which will equip you with all the insight needed to perfect your strategy and make sure you’re successful in Spain’s evolving market landscape.
Full report includes:
- Partner perspective: Tealium
- Market overview
- About the Spain Top100: measuring performance
- Spain Top100 list
- Strategy and innovation:
- How flexible is checkout?
- How convenient are delivery, collection and returns?
- Merchandising tools
- The customer
- Operations & logistics
- Brand engagement:
- How do retailers enable shoppers to share their opinion?
- What channels do retailers use to engage with shoppers?
- How do Top100 retailers use social and third-party checkouts?
- Mobile and cross-channel
- Case studies with Casa del Libro, Mango, El Corte Inglés, DIA, Zara & The Body Shop
- And much more