For today’s hybrid shoppers there is no digital or physical, there is just retail – retail that is low-friction, engaging and available wherever and whenever they want it.
This white paper produced by InternetRetailing in partnership with Citrix, outlines what technology is needed to keep up with the demanding customer in the hybrid age. We also discuss how to implement it, with steps to enabling remote working and creating the right tech environment.
To illuminate this new retail landscape, we hear from Ikea, Currys, M&S, and Liberty London on how they have each used technology to evolve their businesses’ back-ends to offer front-end customers better, hybrid services and their staff the tools they need to operate in an increasingly digital world.
Download the full report now and gain insight into:
- How the demanding customer has changed
- Which leading retailers are already seeing success with these hybrid approaches?
- Guided working and how it promotes flexibility in the workplace
- Digital workspace advantages, including agility and sustainability
- Detailed case studies of Ikea, Currys, M&S, and Liberty London