Returns are a growing problem for retailers. Coping with the volume, processing and cost of returns is a significant challenge for retailers who would rather concentrate on selling goods than taking them back.
A commercial primer for multichannel retailers and brands
In this whitepaper, produced in partnership with B-Stock, we explore the role of secondary markets – those post-retail channels that provide outlets for unwanted goods – for dealing with returns and excess stock and the value that can be realised from doing so.
Included in this whitepaper:
- Key results and findings from our retailer survey
- The pain point of returns
- The need for a better alternative
- How is the secondary market perceived?
- The state of the market in 2018
- What’s the future of the secondary market?