From the challenges of distributing standardised items to customers across the globe, through to creating an accurate size chart online – size and fit is a complex, on-going issue for retailers and brands.
This whitepaper, in partnership with MySize, brings you an all-encompassing overview of the size and fit techniques used by leading brands; as well as an in-depth analysis of their effectiveness as a margin building component of selling.
We discover that 98% of retailers rely on traditional size charts, while only one in five ecommerce stores offer fit recommendation technology. In addition, our survey results found that retailers understand the importance of fit, but not necessarily how to tackle it.
So…how can retailers overcome the challenges of size? Why is there an urgent need for retailers to cut their cloth and minimise costs? How can consumers be given confidence in the right fit, first time? Which retailers are using fit recommendation technology?
Read our full white paper now to find out all this and more and make certain that your business is offering accurate size and fit to customers.
Inside the Whitepaper
- Reader survey: what business challenges are retailers facing?
- How will size help overcome these challenges?
- Top 40 clothing retailers and how they define fit online
- Why invest in size technology: exclusive interviews with key retailers including Wallien and DeMoulin
- Customer experience: the importance of receiving the right size first time
- Discover the new business case for fit
- And much more!