Personalisation is at the heart of effective retail. It’s the concept of delivering a personal experience that recognises the shopper as an individual, with individual needs
In this white paper, produced by InternetRetailing with our partner Kameleoon, we examine the role of personalisation and its potential as a tool that can benefit the whole business, not just the marketing department.
We examine the current state of play – the obstacles faced and the potential for next generation, real-time personalisation. We find that by using AI, real-time measurement and a test-and-learn culture, retailers can better use personalisation to drive greater conversions and revenues.
Inside the white paper:
- Introduction: The role of next-generation personalisation
- Five key benefits of personalisation
- Current best practice: the value of personalisation
- Making it work: ensuring personalisation performs
- What’s next: delivering future-proofed personalisation
- Results of our retailer survey in data integration
- Case studies from French retail giant Auchan, car care brand Autoglym, sports supplier Active Brands and parental support network Mumsnet