Turning your best customers into profitable advocates
Trying to attract the attention of potential shoppers when they are constantly being bombarded with marketing messages through a proliferation of on- and offline channels is no easy task.
As well as being overwhelmed with ‘voices’, there is a growing issue around trusting the messages that consumers see.
So how can they cut through the noise? How can they ensure not only that their potential customers hear them but, more importantly, that they believe what they have to say?
Here, the role of referral marketing can be key.
In this white paper, produced in association with Mention Me, we explore in greater depth the current state of digital marketing and the role of the different channels within it. We look at the pros and cons of these channels and examine the power of referral marketing and word of mouth for conveying a message that the customer truly believes.
Inside this whitepaper:
- 10 key take-aways for referral success
- The power of referral for acquisition and retention
- How to make use of genuine influencers
- Understanding the key points in a customer lifecycle
- Interviews with Bloom & Wild, Seraphine, Toast and Cox & Cox