Hotter Shoes one of the UK’s biggest footwear manufacturers with more than 4m customers globally. It has launched a new website as it prepares to expand into Europe and the US.
The responsive mobile-first website was designed by Wunderman Thompson Commerce on HCL Commerce v9, underpinned by a headless commerce platform on Google Cloud.
The coronavirus outbreak has changed the way consumers shop, and now is the time for retailers to finely tune their digital offerings in order to retain customer loyalty and drive sales. The new site has significantly reduced its operational costs while cutting page speed times by almost 50%.
This webinar, in partnership with Wunderman Thompson Commerce & HCL reveals how Hotter Shoes has gained the edge with Headless technology.
Watch our webinar to find out:
- What is Headless Commerce?
- Why is now the time to invest in Headless Commerce?
- The benefits: Agility in a crisis, increased sales and more
- How the Headless Commerce solution has been implemented
- Where is Headless going next?