It is easy to be consumed by the ‘what’ of eCommerce – how much money is being spent and where. However, arguably more important is the why: why do customers choose one site over another?
What keeps them coming back to one merchant when there are so many options?
Ultimately, how are they making their decisions?
Join our discussion with Habib Ansari Country Head, UK at Worldline on April 26th as we discuss Worldline’s recent customer research and how it illustrates the bridge between customers and merchants and provide the answers to those questions.
The research highlights the high expectations of British shoppers with real data with customers considering everything from ease of payment through mobile to the ethical implications of the products they are buying. Our conversation will focus on how leveraging a customer first approach using the right technology can help online merchants succeed in achieving huge growth.
Join our webinar to learn more about:
– factors that consumers look for or are turned off by when choosing an online store
– how to make your customers feel safe when they shop on your website?
– how to reduce chargebacks?
– how UX can help increase loyalty
– how to use technology to gain a competitive edge over your competition