The fashion market is in a state of constant change, join us for an expert discussion looking at the key causes of the change and how the market has been reshaped and what it means for Fashion in 2022.
Analysing our own bespoke sector data and with interviews with key players, RetailX empirically assesses the changes wrought by the pandemic, as well as looking back through 2010 to 2021 to show where the systemic issues in the sector stem from.
Join Paul Skeldon for our webinar in which we will discuss:
- The current state of the UK fashion market
- What a fashion customer looks like in 2022
- The rise of pureplay retailers like Boohoo, Zalando, ASOS
- The drive to “online only” of many ‘traditional’ fashion players
- The changing role of department stores to “experience hubs”